Non-Chlorine Shock

(Potassium Monopersulfate)

1 lb., 25 lb.


A non-chlorine granular shock. Oxidizes contaminants and dissolves completely. You can swim soon after treatment. Safe for all pool surfaces.

Dosage Rates
Use 1 lb. of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water every week for heavy bather load. Use 1 lb. of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water every two weeks for lighter bather load.

Application
Maintaining continuous pool circulation, distribute required amount of this product in the deep end of the pool.

Important Note
Always apply chemicals separately. Never combine them. Allow at least 24 hours between addition of this product and other pool chemicals.

Downloads
MSDS Sheets (pdf)